PhD in Economics
Senior lecturer, Department of Economic Cybernetics, St. Petersburg State University
Researcher at the Laboratory "Economic performance and the environment", St. Petersburg State University
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Economics, PhD in Economics, 2011
- St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Economics, Specialist degree, 2009
- Cross-sectional data
- Structural equations
- Latent variables analysis
- Customer experience research
- Data analysis
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Malova A.S. Management of resource revenues: critical analysis of Russian Federation experience // Collection: Economic Performance, ecological innovatons, climate and energy policy. International research seminar, St-Petersburg, 2016. pp. 48-58.
- Malova А.S., Pakhomova N.V. Resource revenue management: role of institutions in Russian Federation // In the book: Sustainable development: society and economics. Proceedings of III International research conference " Sustainable development: society and economics". St-Petersburg. 2016. pp. 681-682.
- Malova А. S., Podkorytova О.А. Empirical estimation of customer satisfaction's influence on market capitalization of Russian banks // Finance and Business, №1, 2016
- Gubina М.А., Malova А.S. Liberalization and Protectionism: Indian experience of internal market protection policy // Collection: Economic theory and practice: global Proceedings of III International research conference. 2015. pp. 195-208.
- Pakhomova N.V., Malova А.S., Titov V.О. Economic Performance, ecological innovatons, climate and energy policy: discussion on international research seminar // Vestnik of St-Petersburg State University, Series 5. Economics. 2015. Vol. 4. pp. 161-172.