PhD in Economics
Assistant professor at the Department of Information Systems in Economics, St. Petersburg State University
Researcher at the Laboratory "Economic performance and the environment", St. Petersburg State University
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Economics, Candidate of Science in Economics (equivalent to PhD), 2015
- St. Petersburg State University, Graduate School of Management, Doctoral program, (2008 – 2011)
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics, Specialist degree, (2003 – 2008)
- Green IT
- Software Marketing and Management
- Software Engineering Economics
- Real Options in IT
SELECTED PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Saltan A., Nikula U., Seffah A., Yurkov A. (2016) A Dynamic Pricing Model for Software Products Incorporating Human Experiences. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing series #240. pp. 1-10.
- Saltan A. (2016). Contribution of Green IT to Environmental Sustainability and Energy Efficiency: International Experience and the Case of Russia. Proceedings of International Research Seminar in Economic Performance, Environmental Innovations, and Climate and Energy Policies. pp. 188-195 (in Russian).
- Ivanova V., Kazakova E., Lezina T., Martyanova V., Saltan A., Siebenkäs A., Stelzer D. (2015) Comparing Bachelor Studies In Business Informatics At Universities In Russia And Germany. RUDN University Bulletin. Informatization of education Series. #4. pp. 123-140.
- Botvin G., Saltan A. (2014). Development of the Modern Software Market: Pirated Software. Economics and Management. #2 (100), pp. 51-58 (in Russian).
- Saltan A. (2013). Product Strategy of a Software Company under the Network Effect and Software Piracy. Vestnik St. Petersburg University: Economics. #2, pp. 146-154 (in Russian).
- Saltan A. (2012). Software market modeling in the network externalities and digital piracy environment. Applied informatics. #2 (38), pp. 9-17 (in Russian).